Tel: 01280 850 575
Fax: 01280 850 570
Welcome to A1 Locums
Locum Vets, Veterinary Nurses and Receptionists Recruitment
A1 Locums Ltd have a wealth of experience sourcing both locum and permanent staff solely within the veterinary industry.
We pride ourselves on offering a fast, efficient and above all, friendly service to both clients and locums alike.
With over 20 years of recruitment experience, our recruitment consultants are well positioned to place the right people into the most suitable positions.
The Face of 2013 - update on our graduate
Jessica, after graduating from Harper Adams University in September, took some deserved time out and then went onto locum for us as a theatre nurse at Scarsdale Veterinary practice in Derbyshire. Now 6 weeks later, we are pleased to say that Jessica had been offered a full-time position and has accepted.
Congratulations Jessica and what a magnificent achievement in such a short –time and a credit to you. Here is wishing you all the best for the future and we look forward to hearing all about it. We also look forward to you becoming a client of ours in the future!
Register with A1 Locums
to advertise your vacancies
and solve your staffing problems!
» sign up...
- Once again, thank you for all your help, my move to the UK has been a lot easier than I thought with your support.
Emma - Locum Nurse
- I locumed with one of your vets the other week he said how helpful and lovely you guys were. Thought I would let you know as always good to have nice feedback.
Jodie.- Locum Nurse
- Thank you Trish, Fabulous as always!
- Thanks for all your immense help and hard work this week Trish
- Thanks Trish for all your help this week and have a great holiday!
- I’ve been singing your praises (again!) to Jeremy today.
He needs to know how hard you work for us...
- Thanks Trish you really get the gold star award for a pants Friday.
- Sarah, Thank you for all your help! You were very supportive on my search for work.
Andrea - Vet.
- Hello A1 and Trish,
Just wanted to thank you for your support with work during my stay in the UK. I will be heading back to Australia mid-August and have work arranged up until then. It has been very reassuring knowing the service that you provide and I hope you continue to have great success into the future. You are a great asset to the industry.
Thanks again and cheers, Scott.
- Hi there Trisha,
Just wanted to say thanks again for referring me for this job, I really enjoyed it. As I mentioned on a previous email, this kind of work is great for me. If any more come up please do let me know!
- To Ann and team at A1,
Many thanks for all the help you have given me over the past 2 years as a Locum Nurse.
Best wishes to you for the future. Nicky.
- To Trisha,
With my heartfelt thanks for your help and support during the last 3 years. Best wish always.
- Nic commented within 10 minutes of me being there this morning 'that you had both looked after him which had been great'.
Thanks ever so to you and Trisha for looking after Nic whilst I was away.
- Hi Trisha,
I hope is everything ok with you.
I just would like to let you know that I am loving this place.
People are very friendly and this hospital is awesome!! I am quite happy!!
- Thanks so much for putting me onto this job. I love it here, as you said I would. On call was fine on the weekend. Great support and lovely people.
With 53 clinics and 2 hospitals covering the UK, Vets now provide out of hours cover and referral services to more small animal practices than anyone else in Britain. We are pleased to work in partnership with Vets now and have lots of availability for odd day shifts and longer term contracts. If interested, please contact us for more information.